Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mini Distribution

Okay... so I was reading over on Heidi MacDonald's “The Beat” about how this fella Dick Hyacinth is asking about how to buy small press comics on his blog :

I was looking over the Ignatz nominees, and was struck by how many were books which I’d wanted to read but haven’t been able to find. Does anyone know of a good site for ordering stuff from a bunch of different small press publishers (by which I mean non-Fantagraphics, D&Q, or NBM–I can get that stuff at my LCS), or am I just going to have to break down and order direct? I’m looking for stuff by the smaller publishers listed–I checked out khepri.com, but that seems to be mostly on the Brian Wood-Warren Ellis axis, which is really not what I’m looking for (that stuff is also available at my LCS).

Heidi suggested Global Hobo, Bodega Distribution & USS Catastrophe and a commenter mentioned Optical Sloth (.which is where my book can be purchased online). Anyone know of any other outlets for small press comics?

No comments: