This weekend is Columbus Day Weekend, and once again Experience Columbus is celebrating the occasion with "Experience Columbus Days," in which a number of attractions and restaurants provide special discounts. The Columbus Museum of Art and the Wexner Center are among the parties involved; just print out this flyer and present it at one of the places on the list and you're good to go!
- The latest exhibit at the Columbus Museum of Art is "Objects of Wonder," a collection of odd, esoteric and unusual objects from OSU's archives, including material from the Cartoon Research Library. Runs through January 11.
- The Franklin Park Conservatory currently has a show called "Bending Nature," a multi-media exhibit that draws its inspiration from the beauty of nature. Through March 29.
- The Ohio Art League hosts "One Night: High" this Friday, a party with a silent auction included.
- The Grant Avenue branch of the Columbus Metropolitan Library hosts the Ohio Online Visual Artists Registry exhibition, beginning today and running through November 29.
- CCAD has their Faculty Biennial up and running, now through December 6. Also, on Tuesday the 14th, there will be a fashion show and fundraiser called "Proper Attire," benefitting Planned Parenthood of Central Ohio.
- The Columbus Italian Festival is this weekend.